Currently reading:
I say you say

Discuss I say you say in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to I say you say in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We have this Tile Blog here, and a few other websites lets say. We will be adding to the blog during...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Did anyone watch the debate last night on tv? If you did, what did you think of it? They were annoying me shouting over the top of each other - the lady was like a referee and I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Anybody who recommends us & they sign up will get £200 as a Thank you for putting them our way. Spread the word & promote us.
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully screwed in. The Tiler laid my 5mm hex mosaic tiles on a 2mm bed, so obvs wasn't going to drain. I took...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement