Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Max@ableskills

Will EWPA still be an option? If so those without NVQs that have been tile for 5+ years can do the assessment and get the blue card.

EWPA is the perfect option as it will give you an NVQ at level 2.

If you can supply proof to your assessor that you have been tile for over 5 years, complete some paperwork and complete the practical assessment along with a recorded professional discussion then this along with your cscs pass certificate will generate the blue skilled cscs card.

As well as wall and floor tile we do EWPAs in carpentry, bricklaying, solid plastering and painting and decorating.

M

Max@ableskills

CSCS - Construction Skills Certification Scheme - OFFICIAL WEBSITE you have passed the correct test, please call the CSCS Contact Centre on 0344 9944 777. Before you ring please ensure you have:

a credit or debit card to pay £30 for the card

your current or previous employer’s details including contact name, full address and telephone number

checked the requirements for the type of card you are applying for. For example, you may need to email us copies of your qualifications. If you do not have this information when you call, it may delay your application.

Changes come in on July 1st 2014

www.cscs.uk.com/news/cscs-raises-standards/

D

D man

I have had my new card for 2 years now and never used it yet but in saying that I would rather have it just to be n the safe side

U

Unused Account 1

Good to have,butmoney making scheme,they will change it to another name ,then sitework everyone got to pay lol

Reply to how many guy's gal's are CSCS card holders!! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock