Search the forum,

Discuss Guys ive solved the problem of bad calibration in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I completely missing the point as to why this works in any way shape or form. Also are you talking about irregular shaped tiles rather than square tiles which may have a difference in size between tile to tile
irregularity in a tile jig is very common it can be small are large depending on manufacturer and QC, it throws of the true square of the material it can be counteracted by setting the tile in the pattern i posted that the good Lord himself sent me in a vision for the tile community to benefit from .
Try it out for yourself

D

Dumbo

irregularity in a tile jig is very common it can be small are large depending on manufacturer and QC, it throws of the true square of the material it can be counteracted by setting the tile in the pattern i posted that the good Lord himself sent me in a vision for the tile community to benefit from .
Try it out for yourself
So you are talking about tiles being out of square rather than being sizey .

T

Time's Ran Out

A good apprenticeship would solve all your issues!
As I’ve mentioned occasionally if the job was that easy they’d do it themselves.
On walls in bathrooms it should be no problem and on larger areas you use ‘bays’.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Learn to tile without using spacers...
I've never used a spacer yet on a floor..
Straight edges ....are all you need..

On walls use wedges, cardboard, spacers turned flat...

Reply to Guys ive solved the problem of bad calibration in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen