Search the forum,

Discuss Good Choice?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

chelsway

So Lads ,just Starting Tiling, Obviously Want To Produce Good Results But Dont Want To Rob A Bank To Pay For For Cutters,what Do You Think Of A Big Clinker And The Plasplugs Master Tiler To Start Off With,or Spend Abit More And Get The Rubi Ts50 Plus?

G

grumpygrouter

So Lads ,just Starting Tiling, Obviously Want To Produce Good Results But Dont Want To Rob A Bank To Pay For For Cutters,what Do You Think Of A Big Clinker And The Plasplugs Master Tiler To Start Off With,or Spend Abit More And Get The Rubi Ts50 Plus?
Welcome to the forums Chelsway, if I haven't done that previously. There are loads of threads regarding cutters and the like already and waiting, do a "search" in the box at the top and see what comes up. Opinion is obviously varied and divided, enjoy the read then make you mind up.:thumbsup:

Grumpy

P

Perry

A lot of new tilers go for the plasplug wet saws....as for your dry cutter you are better off buying a one that will last( no point buying cheap )
The rubi ts50+ comes in a 600 cutting length as well....you can buy one here...
http://www.buybrandtools.com/acatalog/Rubi-TS-Prof-Plus.html
Dave i didn't know that :stupid: i noticed that the pic showed it the same as TS60 but with the + breaker the + i had was different i sent it back it kept smashing the tiles did i have a bad one ?

D

DHTiling

Don,t know pete..the new rubi's are black and grey..rather than blue and red and come in red box,s and not the old green box....they have a better breaking mechanism and has ts+ printed on the plastic housing cap on the cutter...

rubi-ts-plus-thm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chelsway

Thanks For The Advice .looks Like This Site Is Going To Be Usefull,not Like That" Uk Tilers" ****,full Of Muppets From What I Could Gather,true Or Not? Is It RIGHT The Big Clinker Can Use The Parts From Rubi?

I

IvegotsTILE

I think they use rubi wheels,Daves right buy a decent dry cutter first time,plasplugs will be fine for your first wet cutter.

Reply to Good Choice?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen