Search the forum,

Discuss gloves in a bottle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

d c tiling

Never used it myself but have seen good reports about it on here. My hands started rotting again today so I looked it up on internet to give it a go, found it on well known internet auction site fleabay for £5 plus £2.20 postage for 240ml bottle. worth a look I reckon.

G

garhum

Have you tried barrier cream I used to get a terible rash rash when I was working on the ferries using there catering suppliers washing up liquid so I aqquirred so barrier cream and it worked for me mate Screwfix sell it

G

grumpygrouter

I use Gloves in a Bottle all the time. I have posted info about it before if you want to do a search. Check out the marketing video with the Hydrochloric Acid...............

G

GazTech

poofs.....:yes: let the wife earn the proper money, and we will ***** around in tiling

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davy_G

I use it, my hands are a mess if i dont! Think i paid a tenner or so:stupid:, if yer getting it for a fiver well done:thumbsup:

T

TilingLogistics

Just ordered two bottles off e bay £14 inc postage. I will let you know when i have tried it.

Kev

Reply to gloves in a bottle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen