Currently reading:
funny pictures

Search the forum,

Discuss funny pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

i just found this funny picture i took a few months ago of my wife's little boy on the potty. :lol: i thought i'd share it with you. have you got any funny pics to put up?

Attachments

• aaron.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 41
D

Deleted member 9966

at least you lot had the decency to take pics of your offspring as they have been growing up. my parents went all out on the photo taking craze when my elder sister was born. there was hundreds of her in albums and stuff. by the time I arrived, the camera was broken - or at least that's the excuse my mother has been sticking to.

there's only 1 baby photo of me in the whole house, hundreds of my sister, loads from when we were around 5 years+ and then absolutely thousands of the first born grandchild who will be 14 next month!

But don't you worry, Baby GRR will be a star in front of the camera, I'm sure of it :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to funny pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.