Search the forum,

Discuss Full Tiling Kit for sale in Liverpool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

philtaylors

I am emigrating to Australia in a couple of weeks and wish to sell my entire Tiling kit. I have been self employed as a tiler for a couple of years.
I am offfering a wet cutter, dry cutter called "the big clinker" worth £80, brand new Bosch power drill worth £90, DeWalt angle grinder worth £80, fully equipped tool box etc etc. All fully working with recent reciepts. I am even selling my 51 reg Fiat Brava for £750 ONO if anyones interested!!!? :)
Anyway, Im based in the North West of England and move between the Wirral and Liverpool on a daily basis so if you want to contact me then do not hesitate to call me on 07928047808.
Many thanks, Phil Taylor.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brian c

what makes are the cutters and drills?this will help you sell them..a bit more info bud to help you out,same with car mileage..mot and tax:thumbsup:

Reply to Full Tiling Kit for sale in Liverpool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen