Search the forum,

Discuss FOR SALE - Dewalt DW087K Laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

i have a dewalt dw087k laser level for sale.. £100-00p
its as new/mint/immaculate still got the cardboard packaging, carry case clamp etc etc,never used, only taken out of the packaging for inspection...

it was bought from a dewalt center in liverpool last year. full CE laser, not an import or factory rework...i was going to keep it but i have a pls180 and a dewalt floor square laser so its just sitting there.

send me a pm if your interested..i'll leave it on here for a few days and if theres no interest i'll go the ebay route..no offers on this one because it is a very good price. i would rather this be collected or meet up because i dont really like sending lasers in the post due to the way they can be thrown about.

i have sold a few things to members on here and you can guarantee, that anything i sell is in a1 condition..this is really a new laser:thumbsup:

Ed

Reply to FOR SALE - Dewalt DW087K Laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.