Search the forum,

Discuss Finally a day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Well, been working right through since the 2nd of January and have a day off today! Finished a job off early this week so spent yesterday getting materials for the next job & was dragged to ikea by the missus for some much needed storage so that's what I'm up to today. About 10 different furniture packs. Still class it as a day off as I can eat & have coffee when I want lol

A

Aston

hi mate
relax, put your feet up or do something you enjoy..you know what they say, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy ;0)

B

Bubblecraft

4 down, 6 to go & some misc nick nacks! Rearranging the whole layout of the house to suit the new additions

G

Gazzer

Only a few hours work this morning. All done now, haircut on way home and now had lunch. Trying to tidy up at home but no where to put all the stuff scattered about yet. Still trying to sort out my email issues !

G

Gazzer

sexy friday.png :thumbsup:

B

Bubblecraft

Well, got everything done & house is looking great. Even fitted in another full bathroom quote tonight that looks as though it will be mine. Sweet! Great way to end my day

B

Bubblecraft

In a way I wish it would calm down a bit. I'm getting about 3 or 4 quotes a day! Another full bathroom fit to look at on Monday too.

Once I've got the go ahead Mark, I'll give you a shout for dates.

B

Bubblecraft

Mark, with what we spoke about the other day regarding bathroom stuff, send me ur email addy & I'll send you over tonight's quote.

Your inbox is full so can't PM you

Reply to Finally a day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen