Search the forum,

Discuss err great british justice???????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

just got home from work. picked up my paper, found out stevee gerrard found not guilty of affray?????

having watched the cctv footage he claims that although the only punches thrown were an elbow by one of his friends and 3 uppercuts by mr gerrard, he felt threatened even though there was 5 in his party and only 1 in the other and still managed to claim self defence?(lol) it does seem that the more money or fame you have the more you can get away with.:yikes:
chris

D

diamondtiling

the judge made a decision that I am more than happy with, he weighed up all the evidence and came to the right decision in his mind, he is after the legal expert and if stevie was guilty I know the outcome would have been different, Although the Judge is from Merseyside he will just like me have had an open mind on this matter.

Yours truly,
Dominic,

A life long Liverpool fan. ( did I mention that?)

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

F

faithhealer

saw the footage and I thought the decision sucked. Wished I could throw punches like that...

W

White Room

Money and being a celebrity speaks for itself, it's court of law and we have trust the judge on his decision:yikes:

T

Time's Ran Out

the judge made a decision that I am more than happy with, he weighed up all the evidence and came to the right decision in his mind, he is after the legal expert and if stevie was guilty I know the outcome would have been different, Although the Judge is from Merseyside he will just like me have had an open mind on this matter.

Yours truly,
Dominic,

A life long Liverpool fan. ( did I mention that?)

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Yeah - Right!

John.

S

stevee

theres another example on thursday night, my hero tony martin, went to prison for doing the country a great service,he let 2 stinking burglars have the buisness end of his shotgun

one of em is in the great pikey camp in the sky, a good day for decent british people

D

Deleted member 9966

if the case was heard and decided by a jury then a majority within the jury have to agree that SG did it. if anybody was unsure as to the evidence and couldn't decide either way, they're told to think not guilty.

i was involved in the jury of two rape cases in 2007. the whole thing was one party's word against another. no solid evidence. no grounds for a conviction on either case. very sad but innocent until proven guilty and in both cases there was no evidence.

D

diamondtiling

theres another example on thursday night, my hero tony martin, went to prison for doing the country a great service,he let 2 stinking burglars have the buisness end of his shotgun

one of em is in the great pikey camp in the sky, a good day for decent british people

I agree with most of what you have said but have you read Tony martin's Book? The story of what really happened?

Reply to err great british justice???????? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen