Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Electrical: Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Australia

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence

Hi
Can anyone who is currently going through the process of getting their electrical licence with future skills international or anyone has already done it please advise me. I am currently at the stage of writing out the description of what work i have done for each employer and i have attempted this 3 times already but each time they say that what i have sent is not what they are looking for and they don't give any instruction or help on what it is that they actually are looking for.
All help is very much appreciated thank you

Click Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: Advice for using Future Skills International when applying for Australian Electrical Licence in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock