Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Decent Large manual cutter opinions in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Martino

I have had a rubi 70 for quite a while now but recently on floor tiles i.e 600x600 porcelain it has no chance of cutting these...it just dont seem to have the breaking power....are there any manual cutters that would be a breeze for this type tile? heard these sigma's are quite good....always stuck to rubi as thats what my old man has passed down to me

R

ruairi mac

I've used my sigma 62cm for 600x600 porcelain all the time and have never had any trouble. If your willing to spend a few quid extra go for the sigma 90cm, it's top quality too!!

W

White Room

I'm a Sigma user now but used Rubi for years and as you say the tiles are getting bigger and harder to break...maybe time for an upgrade.

C

charlie1

I'm also selling sigma 3em 1200 long, maybe a bit excessive for every day use though

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Get yourself the sigma 3c it cuts up to 75 cm, I'd use this the most often even when cutting 600 x 600 just for resting the tiles on the support arm!

Reply to Decent Large manual cutter opinions in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks