Search the forum,

Discuss Decent electric cutter needed? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

Now then chaps im looking to buy myself a new table electric cutter.. can anyone reccomend a decent one with a good guide to help keep your straight cuts straight. as my guide has broken and cutting a l shape out of a 600x400 is really hard..wondering wether to just try a grinder but do like the wet table cutters.

what are you guys using?

M

Martino

Well im going to be using it alot so budget isnt really a biggie...just throw me some options?

S

Spud

There is a really good rubi saw on gumtree going cheap I was going to buy it but cant justify it as I already own 5 wet saws , its brand new in a box and I spoke with the guy yesterday and he is prepared to take an offer on it just not the offer I gave him lol

G

Gazzer

nice price Gary. I have no need for another cutter though. Any reason for the sale ?

Reply to Decent electric cutter needed? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen