• Thread starter wivers
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 3K
  • usa
Search the forum,

Discuss Dear wivers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

Dear Auntie Wivers,I spend so much time on the forum,I think my wife has lost interest in me.Recently she has been going out with her friends from work on Friday nights,and not been getting home till the early hours.I never see the taxi,as it always drops her off at the end of the road.Thinking she might be having an affair,I decided to stay up late last Friday night ,and pushed my Harley Davidson onto the front pavement and hid behind it to see who dropped her off.It was at that point I noticed an oil leak from a couple of valves :angry_smile: Is this something I can fix or do I have to take it to the main agent? worried of Lancashire

W

wivers

Lmao..... cough cough....sorry.

Dear worried of lancashire, this is a very very serious problem indeed!!!!

Such emotional situations like this need to be dealt with very carefully.

I can't even begin to understand the strain your mind must be going through, all those sleepless nights worrying wether you will make it through, will you be torn apart, .......will you ever straddle that curvey body and feel her full force as you ride her to heaven and back!!!???? Of course you must be a bit anxious about what your mrs is up to as well.

My advice is to take her into a Harley Garage at once. Spend as much on getting the problem fixed as you can spare, and buy yourself a new toy to take your mind off of the whole horrible situation. With problems as serious as these you have to act fast or you risk losing her all together!

As for the problem with your wife i would recomend trying to put it to the back of your mind for a while, let it deal with itself. Its all probably totally inocent and she wll be back under your feet and bothering your quite forum filled nights in all over again very soon.
Just make sure when she leaves for the night out there's a microwave meal on the go and she's put the cat out, after all you have so much more to deal with now.

Hope this helps

Auntie wivers :wink_smile:

G

GazTech

All is well again,by a strange twist of fate my wifes new 'friend' turned out to be Mike the mechanic,who fell in love with my bike and then my Harley turning his tool in its direction and fixing the leak.My wife and I have rekindled our love with a new sidecar are on second honeymoon,touring around the mill towns of Lancashire,ocassionaly Mike phones my wife on her mobile or sends her a text asking how the bike is.It's amazing how people can be so caring ! all three of us are going like the clappers again thanks to you Auntie Wiv:shades_smile:

Reply to Dear wivers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen