Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Candy tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,
Went out to a job last night. The couple have an extension that was built on their bungalow mid 80's.
Basically the job entails taking out the WC and basin and installing white fitted furniture. The shower cubicle is staying. Sooooooo i need to try and match the tiles.

I have infront of me a British candy tile 6" x 6" in what i would describe as mint green, possibly. I'll add a picture later if required.

Anyone know where i might be able to source such a tile?

O

Olz

Could try this....lol

delorean-time-machine.jpg

Time to talk them into a makeover I think mate.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Budget restricts how much they can do. They really don't want to touch the shower cubicle and that's all tiled in mint candy.

However, Prismatics gloss peppermint is an almost perfect match. They're 200mm rather than 6" but if i tile the re-vamped area as a seperate entity it won't notice.

Fingers crossed i get the job, if i do i'll post a few pictures when it's complete.

T

Time's Ran Out

Good luck ! Candy must be the worst tiles ever made. So your prismatics might be a blessing.

W

Witerestich

hi AliGage,
Want tiles which matches your criteria not difficult. There are number of online tile companies available on internet.

C

Colin James

I used to work For Candy (Which is now BCT)Try BCT direct as they may have some in the factory store or I would try Tile Click (Formally Candy Retails Outlets) or the only other place that I can think that you may find these tiles is Euro Cladding in Birmingham as they buy most of BCT's discontinued stocks. Good luck.

R

Roger Hembrow

I used to work For Candy (Which is now BCT)Try BCT direct as they may have some in the factory store or I would try Tile Click (Formally Candy Retails Outlets) or the only other place that I can think that you may find these tiles is Euro Cladding in Birmingham as they buy most of BCT's discontinued stocks. Good luck.

R

Roger Hembrow

I have some old Candy tiles with farming designs on them. How do I find out about them please

Reply to Candy tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
supremecleaninggroup
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks