Search the forum,

Discuss Bank holiday project in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not allowed to it around at our house.!
the wife wanted a shelf for our 4 year old son, he wanted a spoiler for his car bed. Couldn't find anything on the Internet, so a spare bit of 18mm mdf and some paint and there you go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 56
O

Old Mod

Cheers Chalker! Now I'm in trouble! Wife was looking over my shoulder at ur post!!
Personaly I like the festool vac! Haha
excellent job mate! :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

It looks like that. i used a router to rebate the joints and it has no extraction connection.:oops::lol:

I did notice you had rebated the joints and that did account for 1 of the 9 points:thumbsup:. It's nice to make stuff which is more for pleasure than work. You do those extra things that are based on the love of the job rather than having to bring it in on budget as you could have quite easily saved some time by just lining it up and banging a few screws in!

I remember building a racking system to house audio equipment for my old dear, it was all hidden away in a 'server' cupboard never really to be seen but the detail I went to was far greater than what it needed to be or what a client would normally pay unless spending top dollar, I did it because it pleased me and I enjoyed doing it. In some small way I also hope that in many years to come after she has sold the house, that one day a tradesman will come across it and appreciate the workmanship when he's replacing it with something new, much like I doff my cap to past tradesmen whos work I come across and think 'good job lads'. Although the reality is that some **** will come along and take a hammer to it and burn it for fire wood:lol:

Back on topic of the racing car bed... surely he needs a steering wheel? I notice you have a ready made one screwed to your fence.. get the paint back out lad!

Reply to Bank holiday project in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen