Search the forum,

Discuss B&q special offer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

garretridge

in b&q today getting plasterboard and as usual went and had a look around the tools section my toolbox has seen better days so decided to see whats on offer and ended up with a trolly box. Great value on offer were £40 quid down to £19.99 got it home empted my old 1 and great bit of kit u can get loads in it lots of compartments and handy to pull it instead of having to lift the old 1 dont no why i havent had one before now well worth
getting one guys !:thumbsup:

3253561939686_001c_v001_zp.jpg

C

Colour Republic

I have to say i'm not a fan. I've bought bigger and bigger tool boxes over the years but then got fed up of them, even the 'portable' ones on wheels. I have one sat right next to me in the office which hasn't moved in 3 years and has just been filled full if those tools I use once in a blue moon, it purely storage now.

In many cases you don't often need a big selection of tools to tackle every job you may come across, so trudging a large tool chest then becomes a chore much more than the benefits of moving it around on wheels give you.

just my opinion

H

hillhead

I have a big one on wheels too but it's lying up now too and i use a tool tote open top so easily got at etc.
I still like boxes and might go back to a smaller one soon at least they keep the dust off your tools and pieces.

F

faithhealer

Another good buy are Turbo Screws, have to ask at tradepoint. Same type screws off the shelf 6 quid, turbo screws 1.69

Reaction score
i have six in the back of my van (bigger than the one from b and q )

3 for tiling
1 for joinery
1 for power tools
1 for plumbing

i can take what i need out of the boxes and use my open tote or take the whole box if need be

works well for me and i have every tool/consumable i need on board at all times

Attachments

• Photo-0026.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 121

Reply to B&q special offer! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen