Search the forum,

Discuss Are You Bored Yet.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

thinking-023.GIF
NOPE! Not at all, loving it!

More time off for me please!

Gimme gimme gimme! Hehehehe

Sorry was thinking of Mutley and 'Catch the Pigeon!' Hahaha

S

Spare Tool

Well my boredom's set to continue for a while longer, was supposed to be starting 130m floor on Monday 4th but the plumbers decided he's not starting to fit polypipe overlay till Monday. Thought as its been quite warm id do a small geo external porch that's been waiting next week instead but just checked weather and its set to turn cold in next few days with minus temperatures so that's out.
Great start to new year :(

O

Old Mod

Well my boredom's set to continue for a while longer, was supposed to be starting 130m floor on Monday 4th but the plumbers decided he's not starting to fit polypipe overlay till Monday. Thought as its been quite warm id do a small geo external porch that's been waiting next week instead but just checked weather and its set to turn cold in next few days with minus temperatures so that's out.
Great start to new year :(
Well I got a spare rope and a high step ladder Andy if that's of any use? Haha
Embrace the time off!
Start to enjoy it!
Then a job will def come in! Haha

S

Spare Tool

Well I got a spare rope and a high step ladder Andy if that's of any use? Haha
Embrace the time off!
Start to enjoy it!
Then a job will def come in! Haha
Hahaha cheers for the offer, got a regrout that needs doing at a local gym but I'm torn between that and the rope and ladder :)

Reply to Are You Bored Yet.. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement