Currently reading:
Anyone need a new cordless drill?

Discuss Anyone need a new cordless drill? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very like the one I got before Xmas Joe, except that is all black instead of black and white like mine.:smilewinkgrin:
images

Great bit of kit if it is:hurray:
I got mine from a firm in Co. Derry and had to ring them today about a problem with the battery - they are posting a brand new one out to me tonight:yikes:How's that for service.....:thumbsup:

Highly recommended:thumbsup:

H

hillhead

Hi Kev, i had the same drill as yours there but gave it to my son last year when i bought one off Ed.
The one i bought from Ed is better spec and metal casings etc and the black one seems to have same as it, don't get me wrong your drill is brilliant as my old one still is going strong but the better specced seem to have top gearing and power etc.
Yours is a limited edition model too, mine( from Ed) is not and is blue in colour.

S

Sullie

When talking about the cordless drill, there are a couple of certain things that necessitate to be kept in head that will let a person to have much success in their around the house projects. These principles and tips will check that you are buying a quality production that will be reliable for a long hereafter. There are a few different things that need to be looked at when it comes to getting the most out of this gift.

G

Gazzer

When talking about the cordless drill, there are a couple of certain things that necessitate to be kept in head that will let a person to have much success in their around the house projects. These principles and tips will check that you are buying a quality production that will be reliable for a long hereafter. There are a few different things that need to be looked at when it comes to getting the most out of this gift.

Hmmm thanks for that.

D

Deleted member 1779

Errr yes Sullie. Well put.. Most helpful !!

My comment is that I was stupid enough NOT to have bought this model of drill. I ended up replacing our dewalts with Makitas.

197269_10150102149737014_617362013_6313948_5714302_n.jpg

My one is OK for going through granite worktop during demos (above its 30mm thick)
BUT THE PROBLEM is that I constantly have to change batteries during the day.
I would have been better off spending a little bit more on the drill you flag up.

I used to use two dewalts at 14v and at 1.3h for three years but again the batteries
conked out and its cheaper to replace the drill and get a free battery than to buy a
battery.

198593_10150102149712014_617362013_6313947_386820_n.jpg

Maybe the black would have looked a bit better than this green and red combo!

Reply to Anyone need a new cordless drill? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.