Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Thought I would start a thread about dogs
Post a photo of your dog, what breed it is, and it's name.......:)

This is my dog, she's called penny and is a west Highland terrier or westie for short, breed for catching vermin she can be a bit stubborn at times but we love her to bits.

20150927_103944-1.jpg

20150915_200922.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
IMG-20111002-00023.jpg

Milo - Goldendoodle - 3 years old.

P1050267.jpg

Dave - Cocker Spaniel - 9 years old

Best friends

Dave is a walking stomach, Milo is daft as a brush but very gentle.
We keep toying with the idea of getting another dog........don't know how penny would react, she might think we're replacing her...lol

I

Ian

Bulldog's are expensive to buy.......get a lot of issue with them especially with there breathing........nice looking dogs though. .
Yeah I've read that, probably be better getting one crossed with a boxer, they seem to be a lot healthier and still look pretty much the same. A full British pup can cost up to 5 grand! Madness! I'd be scared of it getting pinched.

D

Dougs Third Go

don't know how to post pics of my dogs hahahhaa :) :), will a youtube go-pro clip do instead ;)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLjMKQXaHQ

putting it on Elvis tomorrow when we go out on the grouse moor,,,that'll be interesting ;), 9 month old and he picked up partridge, pheasant and duck on yesterday's shoot,,putting old Ruby to shame.

Reply to Anyone Got A Dog? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays