Search the forum,

Discuss Anybody entering the competition? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody cares for the competition. ther'es £250's worth of tools up for grabs for just a simple photo of some scrap tiles spelling tilersforums.com....... can't be that hard to do when you do it for a living!!!!!

Please please please Jim, can you fix it for me?

:D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
is it too hard? perhaps we should do something else instead?

I just want to give away £250's worth of tools to somebody, but I want some nice tiled logo's for the site too, I thought this competition would solve both of my life-long problems. *cries*

L

L & R CERAMICS

Just wondering if anybody cares for the competition. ther'es £250's worth of tools up for grabs for just a simple photo of some scrap tiles spelling tilersforums.com....... can't be that hard to do when you do it for a living!!!!!

hold on admin im sorting summit out:)

L

L & R CERAMICS

dan id like to donate the tools if i win to charity

yeh my charity
36_11_21.gif

Reply to Anybody entering the competition? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen