Search the forum,

Discuss Alternative to cutting with grinders outside in the elements in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

View attachment 97238 Tiled kitchen splashbacks with metro tiles today, half bond and didn’t once go outside in the pouring rain or even used a manual cutter. Just set up my little Briccolina wet saw and did every straight and L shape cut with no mess, no water everywhere and no dust. I had forgotten how good and clean these little wet saws are and how good table saws are if it’s a quality machine with a good blade in it!
I fancy one of those

D

Dumbo

gs86-portable-saw-machine-125inox_main.jpg
Fancy one of these more . To rich for my blood ,going to stick to my hacksaw with carbide blade .

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

If anyone wants a pop-up work tent that is really waterproof and tough, I'd recommend these guys:
Pop Up Gazebo | Waterproof Gazebo | Gazebos For Sale | Gazebos - https://rockawnings.co.uk/
They come in a wheeled bag and fit easily in my Connect.

They look really useful. How well do they come with 'some' wind (I dont mean a tornado). I'd love one where my cutter is outside (and none tiling jobs). - it can go ontop of the landrover for transport.Some lights they look smashing.

Reply to Alternative to cutting with grinders outside in the elements in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen