Discuss 600 X 600 mm Tile Spacers in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi, yes I know the title sounds off Doh! lol Well to all you guys that have installed large format 600 x 600 mm tiles, what size spacers or level system do you use. Personally I want the smallest grout line possible, which I'm told is 2mm by 'Tile Mountain' for their Lounge Light Grey tiles, but I think I've seen guys on youtube not even using any. Any advise is much appreciated.

Reaction score
2mm for me on a quality tile (British standards seem to be outdated in many areas) 3mm on a not so good tile.

Yep that's what I'll probably go for, and use the Vitrex levelling system which is 1.5mm by itself. Seems to have good reviews on screwfix. 3mm is too big for such nice tiles imo.

F

Flintstone

Listen to the professional tilers not the noddys on screwfix web site. Don't use 1.5mm spacers

Reply to 600 X 600 mm Tile Spacers in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks