Search the forum,

Discuss 365drills Smartcar Finds Long Lost Son in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
:)

Destined for a 365drills logo on the side but I haven't got the time to be doing it.
smart car.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

So now you see the daily drudge we endure from our static place of work. Always the same. Never changing. Only grey.

And contrast it to your wild exciting days out on the open road working as freelance Tilers. New day, new job, Making love to the bored housewives of your area. Turning down jobs on a whim because you dont like the look of the people. Seeing and experiencing new people. New houses. New bathrooms. Enjoying 11am starts with three cups of coffee and a read of the paper. A donut. Or two. Maybe a relaxing pub lunch. Ohhh the difference.... :lol:

J

jay

So now you see the daily drudge we endure from our static place of work. Always the same. Never changing. Only grey.

And contrast it to your wild exciting days out on the open road working as freelance Tilers. New day, new job, Making love to the bored housewives of your area. Turning down jobs on a whim because you dont like the look of the people. Seeing and experiencing new people. New houses. New bathrooms. Enjoying 11am starts with three cups of coffee and a read of the paper. A donut. Or two. Maybe a relaxing pub lunch. Ohhh the difference.... :lol:

Yeah right //you been watching (i dream of jeannie) if not what are you drinking must be strong :8:

Reply to 365drills Smartcar Finds Long Lost Son in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.