Search the forum,

Discuss 12 yr old boy( Grayson chance) sings lady gaga and is star over night. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Grayson chance is 12 yrs old and posted a video on Utube from school he did singing a lady gaga's papparazi and he got loads and loads of hits..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is&feature=related]YouTube - Greyson Chance Singing Paparazzi[/ame]

He made a big hit and was asked to star on USA show Ellen and lady gaga phoned him on the show live..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVc_2YUOA4&feature=related]YouTube - Greyson Chance Performs 'Paparazzi' On The Ellen Degeneres Show (05/13/10)[/ame]

Deffo a good little singer..:thumbsup:

U

user123

Interim question here... why do the utube clips take so long to upload on my PC? Really irritating..have a feeling something is slowing down my pc, but scanned it for viruses etc and nothing is found, also defragged it and still it's painfully slow, video clips a nightmare... any ideas? :incazzato:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Interim question here... why do the utube clips take so long to upload on my PC? Really irritating..have a feeling something is slowing down my pc, but scanned it for viruses etc and nothing is found, also defragged it and still it's painfully slow, video clips a nightmare... any ideas? :incazzato:

I'll PM you.

Reply to 12 yr old boy( Grayson chance) sings lady gaga and is star over night. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen