Currently reading:
12,500 members!

Discuss 12,500 members! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to 12,500 members! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel Ultimate left over. Belt n braces top make sure we didn't run out! Date of manufacture is 27.07.2023...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.