Search the forum,

Discuss 110v Transformer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
And we had to get them all on the bus John. Mostly when the hand cart was off the road.:lol:

I bet you used to live in a shoebox with gravel for carpets when you were a lad Phil :sofahide:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

A shoebox John? That would have been pure luxury. We had to rent a cupboard that was in a shoebox. Along with 15 other families all with 12 kids each. Happy days.:lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A shoebox John? That would have been pure luxury. We had to rent a cupboard that was in a shoebox. Along with 15 other families all with 12 kids each. Happy days.:lol:

Getting mixed up Phil, you ate the gravel didn't you? :lol:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nowt wrong with a bit of gravel John, I never knew what porridge was till I was turned 30.:lol:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
A lot of the new build housing sites now do not supply power other than that in the canteen area, either go there to do s cut off as I did, own generator, then off course you have to get hard nosed because you'll get every trade wanting to borrow a cup of leccy grrrrrr

J

joet

Thanks lads. Bought a new 3kva and whist it works lovely with my new mixer it has got quite a hummm to it, used them before but can't remember them quite as noisy as this, is it ok?

P

Peter

Amazing how territorial people get about their gennies on site. Plugging into someone else's generator is akin to sleeping with their wife.

Reply to 110v Transformer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen