Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss well the render is finished in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Of the pool over in the Gower for the lotto winners today ,and tomorrow i will lay the main floor screed & hopefully the floor of the roller-pit :thumbsup: then its ready for tiling ,but i will be heading to Devon /Cornwall where i'am mid way through two pools there one for a disable bled boy ,and the other for a wealthy couple ,i have rendered/screeded and tanked then insulated,these pools ready for more render/screed
then tile ............:thumbsup:

Reaction score
What no pics ????

yes i take pic's of all my jobs now ,its just to much hassle up loading them, when these forum get a bit more user friendly i will do it all the time,but i have to go to other sits then here.

Anyway i laid the main floor today, well screed ,so tomorrow i will top the step's-off,and lay the screed in the roller-pit, then top the roller-pit wall -off ,then the lady will have the tiles delivered from porsalanos while i'am off to devon /cornwall to carrie on with them pools lol stay above the pub again :smilewinkgrin:

Reaction score
Yes finished all the first stage today ,next its tiling the pool with 60 x20 cream pors ,but off until monday when i will be going down to devon to carrie on with the pools i have started down there .while this one dry s out

Reaction score
Cracking B&B there mate just went on the web-site, if ever i'am over that way i will bear that in mind, one of the lads on the job today in the Gower was from marlow near you ,lots of english lads from all over on the site ,it was also one of them great sites where everyone is good and friendly and a great Craic in the Tea room !! it makes a world of difference to a job IMO

Reply to well the render is finished in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks