Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss weber set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ive been trying a new adhesive this week which i got as a free sample from weber and i must say i love the stuff its for fixing all types of ceramic tiles including fullyvitrified/porcelain tiles to internal walls and floors. to external walls and floors to low porosity substrates such as power floated concrete or existing tiles.all that for £12 per 20kg bag trade.you can mix it with there primer/admixture and it becomes a 2 part adhesive. has anybody else tried it. pm me if u would like any samples i can give u contact details:8:

F

Fred

I've used Howtex SP Rapid SPF & Fermagrip ( believe the latter has a new name) I like the powder gear, not the bucket stuff.

T

TrumpersUnited

I got a sample bag off weber too, it is great stuff with great grab on the walls and a long working time and ideal being white and suitable for porcelain, great price too i'm paying £10 a bag from my local stockist, cheaper and better than using ready mixed anyday. Get a free sample of Weber!

B

burncross

I use the weber stuff quite a bit too, the tubbed weber fix-plus is very much like bal white star imo, very soft and white!
i'm still waiting for my free samples?

Reply to weber set plus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks