Search the forum,

Discuss WC Pan Screws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

I went into B&Q the other night (monday)..and i couldn't find them either...cost me £3 odd...
I stocked up on them when I saw them, (the last three packets anyway) will check the make out tomorrow

D

DHTiling

I stocked up on them when I saw them, (the last three packets anyway) will check the make out tomorrow

Thats why i couldn't get any then...you got them...lol lol..managed now anyway...had to put new bog in on monday after mine bust..:oops:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Must have been one of your pans I got called out to last week on a Friday night:lol: it was skidding all over the tiled floor without any screws in it:thumbsdown:
Seriously though Dan the thing with the Fischer or similar screw kits is the plastic insert which stops chipping of the pan, I can get the covers and the screws just not the inserts. But if Faithhealer can get them at £1.12 with the inserts it would make life a lot easier not to say cheaper on jobs Customers do not believe that a couple of brass screws and bits of plastic are over 5 quid (plus commision:lol:)

hehe. I never had a problem mate. Though I live in a house now with 'floating loo's' that fit to the wall but not the floor. Very weird, never seen them before this house. Hard to get a loo mat looking right under it with the bit cut out for the loo, ended up buying 4 sets of bathroom mats to end up with 4 bath mats, one for the bath and loo upstairs, one for the loo and basin downstairs.

Anybody want 4 loo mats? lol

F

faithhealer

I went into B&Q the other night (monday)..and i couldn't find them either...cost me £3 odd...
Just cleaned them out again, but looks like they are a regular item along with other bathroom fixings

Reply to WC Pan Screws in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen