Currently reading:
Washing Machine!!

Discuss Washing Machine!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ric

failing all these great suggestions you could rip out the washing m/c, replace it with a drinks cabinet and leave a voucher book to the local laundrette on the work top. when quizzed about this drastic change tell the lady of the house the cabinet will keep the old fella happy, she wont have to worry about getting the m/c out when it breaks down because you would have had to tile up to it, thus blocking it in! then explain the laundrette is next door to her mother in laws who has agreed to take her washing there in the future! A much more agreeable solution than solid bed fixing, im sure you will all agree!!!!! oh and yes iam bored out of my skull:yawn:

Reply to Washing Machine!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them professionally laid. At the time I asked if they needed sealing. The tiler told me since they were...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m putting down 800x800x10mm porcelain floor tiles. Floor area is 2m x 2.7m, 18mm chipboard. I added loads...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The grout lines are too bright, almost white. Although I used almost dry sponge to wipe off the excess...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.