Currently reading:
Washboy Question

Discuss Washboy Question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I suppose some residue from black grout could linger in the rollers, which could be transfered onto your sponge when you're using it next time on light coloured grout
pullhair2.gif

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
I bought one from Mirak about this time last year. Think they may be a bit dodgy as a co because ebay removed them & feedback a month or so after.

It works fine but the float is a bit poor, so I replaced that after a couple of months. Still think it was worth the money. Havent seen the others mentioned, but have seen the trade on in Topps which is a poor second, even to the Mirak Tools one!

Reply to Washboy Question in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.