Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Van storage boxes in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

I was looking at storage boxes witha flip up lid for my van so i could store packets of spacers, sponges and polishing clothes ( seperately of course) . Looking at the DIY sheds and feeling their prices were way too high, I came across the ideal box in Ikea and at a bargain price of £6 inc the lid or £9 for the larger version.
I like a tidy van :thumbsup:
SORTERA Waste sorting bin with lid - 37 l - IKEA

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RDTiling

Just what I've been looking for. I also like a tidy van. With only having a a Kangoo tidiness is important to get all the tools, tiles and addy in!

I

Ian

I don't think we've seen the back of your new van yet Neale ;) and I mean the inside, not the back doors ;)

G

Gazzer

Dont know where it is , pic is just one small wooden racking over nearside wheel arch, ply lined with studded rubber mat flooring.

G

Gazzer

Always good to see vans and their storage systems.
I prefer to be able to empty my van quickly so dont tend to go for fixed interior racking.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpg
I prefer to be able to empty my van quickly so dont tend to go for fixed interior racking.
Here's mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 76
Q

Qwerty

Likewise. My van is fully lined & carpeted in the rear and used as a day van to travel long distances & sleep in

Reply to Van storage boxes in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks