Currently reading:
Van insurance part 2

Discuss Van insurance part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Following on from last weeks thread.Had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.No joy.
BUT,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.Have been with them for several years.

Commercial vehicle direct ( CVD ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

following on from last weeks thread.had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.no joy.
But,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.have been with them for several years.
Commercial vehicle direct ( cvd ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

SPOOKY:yikes:

I've only just put the phone down on CVD:yikes:

My best price was £500.50 from another firm and CVD wanted £635:yikes:

No thanks you:thumbsdown:

After weeks of trawling through insurance websites - I have found Kwikfit to be a good bit cheaper, saving an annual £40 on my previously cheapest quote from Autonet:thumbsup:

One tip though (regardless of how hard this might be for you to do:mad2:) add the missus onto your policy when getting quotes.....

....it makes a difference:thumbsup:

Doesn't mean you have to let her drive your pride and joy:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Van insurance part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.