Discuss Use Business Name As Username in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to try and encourage members to use their business name as their forum username where possible. It isn't a requirement so don't worry about it if your nickname is your preference.

Perhaps if not the business name, your personal name.

I'd just like to try and make the forum a bit more personal. And we are a business forum after all.

So if you'd like to change your username, let me know.

You have to consider previous posts though. If you've not acted as professional in one or two as you'd like to portray your company, perhaps not wise to use your company or personal name. Or at least get me to edit the posts / threads sometime when I have more time, then change your name.

J

J Sid

You have to consider previous posts though. If you've not acted as professional in one or two as you'd like to portray your company, perhaps not wise to use your company or personal name.

That counts alot out then ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Can do.

Most are quite professional on here to be fair mate we've not had relaxed rules so everybody knows the score.

Reply to Use Business Name As Username in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay