Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 28303 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28301

Just got some photos through of a smaller project I did at the end of last year. I did the reception desk in Welsh Slate, which was a bit of a nightmare but we got there in the end. The client wanted a clean and crisp look to the bathrooms so I gave them this. I didnt think to much about it at the time, but quite like the look of it all now.

Pebbs

I like the finish but the first thing that came into my head was this is how a euthanasia clinic might look. or am i just weird ? :lol: What is it Lynn ?

P

Pebbs

LMAO Del! It is some big hot shot city legal firm. They wanted to move away from the boring image they had...(no comments please!). Turned out ok in the end.

Pebbs

U

user123

Pebbs, I think they need counselling, and not the legal kind.:lol:.. it looks smart, but oh so cold and pretty dead. Dead smart.

C

charlie1

Photo0133.jpg Photo0130.jpg Photo0141.jpg Photo0135.jpg Photo0142.jpg Photo0139.jpg Photo0140.jpg Photo0129.jpg Photo0128.jpg Photo0132.jpg Photo0134.jpg Photo0131.jpg small bathroom i did last week, just thought i would post some pics, ceramic walls, porc floor all with 3 mm gr Photo0137.jpg out gap. Funny thing happened though not funny at the time, when i was setting out i thought the wall tiles where 30x60 but they where 31.5 aaar Photo0143.jpg rrgghhh, should have measured and had to redo a full wall after fitting and realising i had a much smaller cut at top of celing.

Photo0136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen