Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScottG13

I did a kitchen/dining room for a mate on saturday with 330 x 330 ceramics
in almost unbearable heat. Hard to work in them temperatures and made using rapid set interesting. :sunny:

work031.jpg

work027.jpg

work026.jpg

M

Mike

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums.co.uk to show us any work that they do.
Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking.
If you have done a job then please do share it with us.
Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.
So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.
Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.
Thanks Dave ( Admin)..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
here's a large floor i recently done. 600 x 300 ceramics (hardest ones i've ever cut) about 70/80 square metres plus the walls

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

nice design, I like it:thumbsup: and didn't think I would from the thumbnails

D

DHTiling

Yes they are very hard...LOL.. i love it when i fit them and the plumber ask what they are like to drill... fine i say..:lol::lol:.. till next time i see him and i get that look..
unhappy-060.GIF

M

Mike

Yes they are very hard...LOL.. i love it when i fit them and the plumber ask what they are like to drill... fine i say..:lol::lol:.. till next time i see him and i get that look..
unhappy-060.GIF
:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen