Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

Uheat

Hi All,

Have been asked to post who is attending which session on the training day 18th March. So please see below, These are the names of the people who have confirmed with myself. If there is anybody that is not on the list wanting to attend then please send me you full Contact details and experience with ufh.

Session 1 - 9-11am

Oli
Sir Ramic
Burncross
Andy Tiler
h4rsx
thespanishtiler
kmstiling
Leatherface
Icjohno
Frostfree
Oli +1

Session 2 - 12-2pm

Edohanion
rgn45
Davy583
Hunty1976
Mikes1
derekdickenson
Bluevin123
Bluevin123 +1
Steve Mason
Connors12345
Kjf
Faithealer
Faithealer +1
Davey-j
Wolfen

Session 3 - 3-5pm

Steve07472
Kaharrison9
Keith
LM Ceramics
R montgomery
Stevewataz
Stevewataz +1
Doozy
Jusser72
Jusser72 +1
TMT Services
Ric28
cttopman

There are still 4 places left for session 1 and 2 places left for session 3. Any more please let me know. I will keep the places open until end of Feb and then send out confirmation messages to all.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi Aaron,i would like to attend session 1 if that is ok.Would i be able to bring one of my colleagues along?Where is the course going to be held?My details are:
Brian ault
B.A.TILING SERVICES
36 Cockhall lane
langley
cheshire
sk11 0de
07892 902015

Thanks for your help

U

Uheat

Hi,

All those that have booked a place for the training sessions to be held on 18th March.

The address for the event is

YTA
Unit 7 Headway Business Centre
Knowles Lane
Dudley Hill
Bradford
BD4 9SW

If you have any questions or cannot make it please PM me asap. thanks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

Reply to UFH Training in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks