Search the forum,

Discuss Trouble with CSCS CD rom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

:mad2: Hi,
Im interested in getting a CSCS card and have got the CD rom as advised(£11 from Waterstones,just seen it on ebay for £4 all in,gutted),anyway I put it in and all it is is some bloke talking a load of nonsense,not actually explaining what its all about.
It says on the case it has every question and answer,the ability to look at each section and information on how to book your test.I cant seem to get any of it.Im running Vista,do you think that could be the problem?Anyone else had trouble with this?
Thanks.
Vinnie.

W

White Room

I hav'nt seen the cd but I did get rid of vista, Everything I wanted to buy was not vista compatable. The other half her brother tried to put xp on the laptop, could'nt due to the setup(internal technical thing) . I got windows 2000 profesional I know it's two steps back but work's for me

B

bluevin123

Sorry to hear that whitebeam,least you got it sorted,,I got me bird to sort the CD rom out in the end,seems to be okay now.Good ole gal.

Reply to Trouble with CSCS CD rom in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen