Discuss Trimline in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
OMG has anyone ever used Trimline for any prducts at all or tools. I've just received a catalogue in the post, on opening the first page I saw was listing sigma cutters e.g. Sigma 3EK list price........£1086 hahaha!!!!! :yikes: Toolventure price £499 what planet are this company on.

A

Aston

trimline always work that way.

toolventure are excellent tho, i got my 3c from their for £269 inc vat and del.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

Trim line always post very high rip prices.
if you have an account you will get up to 60 percent off some things.
i buy their steel trim and Dukakis contractor and they are cheapest out there if buying in bulk.
for cutters I think they are expensive on most of their machines.raimondi large electric cutters are best price but you have to look around on net to check if getting best, deals.
i think trim line put a lot of people off with retail prices

S

Sigma UK

If you consider buying Sigma products from anyone in the UK please make sure they have a direct account with Sigma or you might be left in the dark if anything goes wrong. Buying through thrid parties is not recomended.

A

Aston

If you consider buying Sigma products from anyone in the UK please make sure they have a direct account with Sigma or you might be left in the dark if anything goes wrong. Buying through thrid parties is not recomended.

good point derek!
nothing worse than getting left in the lurch when something goes wrong.

D

DHTiling

Just to clarify this mate.. can cutters be ordered direct from Sigma uk or do you have to go through a distributor.?

S

Sigma UK

Hello Dave, Yes you need to go through a distrabutor to get your tools. I'm not allowed to sell anything directly to end users.

S

Sigma UK

Thats a "distributor" not distrabutor!. Should have spent more time at school or use spell check.:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rookery

Yes but how do we know who's an official distributor and who's not?

Reply to Trimline in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley