Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jlktiling

Ive had the opposite with some Topps Trav,
300x300
It was all perfect, no big holes, all exactly the same size, they were so flat, when you faced two together it was hard to pull them apart!

I did personally go through all the tiles in the shop when buying,, but at £16 a m2 i wasnt moaning!

I dont normally shop at topps, but i couldnt fault them on this. no one elses stuff came close with these.

beanz

TF
Berkshire
LoL I went in for some trim 8mm brushed square edge chromeCTD was out of stock so rather than wait a day I tried Topps. CTD was £5.90 Topps was £16.70 so I waited theday for CTD to get it in.

I can relate to that. Just using Topps 12.5mm chrome trim.. Not only was it over priced, but the quality is terrible! I've even managed to scratch it with my thumb nail, taking off dried addy!?!?!

Also had problems with their Travertine (same as above), and had Marble tiles off em that were scratched to hell!

I don't use them (if i can help it), but every now and then a customer will have already got the tiles... :-/

Reply to Topps Travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen