Discuss Tilers Coin Challenge! - (Videos wont play on my iPhone what do I do?) in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The formatting of that second video is really doing my head in. The text seems to be aligned wrong to the right of it. So I'm going to go figure out why and how I sort that out. That's the kinda thing I lose sleep over these days lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The videos not playing on my phone?
Both play on mine mate. What device do you have? - Try a different web browser on it. Sounds like it's going to be a local device issue. Usually a browser-security-oriented setting somewhere. I'll try and help but my phone plays it. So I don't know where to look to be honest! :eek:

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They're overrated those phones are these days. Apple never seem to follow the normal code basic rules. Back when App developers only made apps for Apple devices they were worth forking out for. But these days the app developers make them for Android first, it costs less, has more functions, and works every time Google update the operating system. Apple don't have the best cameras, battery life, apps, operating system. Nothing at all that they used to be good at, is in their favour these days.

The syncing to all other Apple devices is about as good as it gets. But you're stuck with them then until you replace all devices. Which I'd still say is cheaper than getting the newest iPhone.

Android tablets are from £70 these days. iPad is what, £700 - £1200 depending on the size.

Anyway, rant over lol

I assume using Safari as your web browser?

Try Google Chrome on it. It'll work then I bet. :)

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know that I have peeled off the problem-related posts and put them in a new thread of their own so we can keep the other one on topic.

Upvote 0
G

GoneGuy

Still doesn’t work and haven’t had chance to try another browser.
I tried fast forward and starting it halfway through and still nothing

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So no error. Just play button seems to not actually click anything and start it?
[automerge]1571183361[/automerge]
So no error. Just play button seems to not actually click anything and start it?

Upvote 0
G

GoneGuy

[automerge]1571183361[/automerge]

Yes
[automerge]1571210882[/automerge]
They play perfectly well on my iPhone, sorry Adey.
I think it might be the update on my phone ?
[automerge]1571210994[/automerge]
Even on 4g not playing

Attachments

• 391A5EF5-A069-418A-AB04-8666A572D453.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Working on mine, update 12.4.1

Upvote 0

Reply to Tilers Coin Challenge! - (Videos wont play on my iPhone what do I do?) in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks