Search the forum,

Discuss The Great British Heroes bike Ride. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

poolie18

Hello Boys and Girls,

No beating around the bush I'm on the scrounge for your money, please see the attachment.

Dan, I realise that the Forum was not designed to be used for charity fund raising, I am only asking as I know that a lot of members are Ex-forces and I'm trying to raise as much money as possible.

Hope this is OK, if not please remove it.

Attachments

• GBHR.doc
    145 KB · Views: 21
T

Turkish

Hi Mick, As far as i`m concerned you boys in the armed forces deserve every bit of help you can get! Braver than me that`s for sure and it`s about time this government woke up and started treating you how you should be treated! My donation is on the way with my best wishes!

Turkish:thumbsup:

F

Fekin

Please don't take this the wrong way but if there is any form of fund raising then they might find more people willing to donate if they we're to be able to make their donations out to an actual charity name, and not just to one mans name.

The armed forces are treated like dirt in this country by this goverment and do need all the help they can get, so I wish them all the best :thumbsup:

P

poolie18

Cheers fellas, no dramas Fekin I agree with your point of view, but these days we have to help ourselves, as they say charity begins at home.

Thanks for the support.

P

poolie18

I have now finished the ride having cycled just short of 300 miles and hopefully I've raised over £500 for Headley Court hospital. Thanks again for your consideration and support.

Mick:thumbsup:

Reply to The Great British Heroes bike Ride. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen