Search the forum,

Discuss The big thank you thread... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich

I wanted to start a thread where people can say a big thank you to other members for helping them out. Apart form the regular members and all the mods on here that keep this forum going, I have had a couple of members go even further and go out of their way to do me a favor so I wanted to say thank you publicly.

I will start with Mike who spent his Christmas break running around and helping me find the new cutter I have been after while I relaxed and drank beer. Thank you :thumbsup:

Please add to this thread by thanking the members that have really helped you out, either on or off the forum and if the people that have been thanked reply, I think we should hit their "thanks" and "like" buttons. Its these people that make the forum what it is.

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rich

I would also like to say a massive thank you to Rob from Colour Republic for the advice he gave a little while ago regarding kitchens and offering to call round in his own time to offer his expert knowledge :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

I would like to thank Chris Roe. Chris decided to hang up his tools due to bad knees and personal circumstances. He wanted someone to do some tiling for him and for other clients that he had. He offered me the work for which I am extremely grateful.

I

Ian

So many people have helped me since I joined it would take ages to name them all! However two stand out for me this year, Daz for being kind enough to let me use his stone profiling kit before I bought my own and Gisela for the wonderful anniversary gift she created for me. Without TF these opportunities would never have existed, quite amazing when you think about it. I've also had a fair old amount of work off here this year so a huge, huge thanks to all the TF admin, mods and all the members for making this forum what it is. Bigger and better for 2012 :thumbsup:

R

Rich

Come on then, I want to here from Rob (Colour Republic), Mike, MG, Daz and Chris Roe so that we can all click their "thanks" button.

M

Mike

i'd like to thank everyone who's helped me during my time on here(and there are plenty of you) if it wasn't for you guys and gals i'd still be tiling like a builder lol. and especially dave for his razor sharp tongue that would put joan rivers to shame :lol:

R

Rich

To all reading this thread, I would like you all to thank and or like the guys that have been mentioned.

Reply to The big thank you thread... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.