I'm Looking For This Tile Textile Blanco Wall Width 33cm Height 45cm

Discuss Textile Blanco Wall Width 33cm Height 45cm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

jv1234

-
Reaction score
I am looking for 40 tiles with details below:

Width 33cm
Height 45cm
Name Textile Blanco Wall bought from KDP in Chandlers Ford Eastleigh Hampshire in 2007
Colour white

Any help with this would be very much appreciated

Reply to Textile Blanco Wall Width 33cm Height 45cm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Question
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I can get help. My son-in-law offered to grout the walls of our bathroom but he did not take the grout off quick enough, he let it rest there for some time and even plastered some around the tiles. Does...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. Advice would be appreciated on whether I should use some sort of levelling compound to even out irregular lippage on the existing tiles before I start, or whether I should be okay with back buttering or otherwise increasing/ decreasing the height of adhesive whenever I encounter a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Hoping someone can help identify what these floor tiles are, and any possible sources for them. We are looking for about 10-15. I am not a tiler, I have just been asked by our contractor to help source some if possible. They are 145mm x 145mm x 8mm (approx) They are double sided...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had an issue recently that I've never seen before and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I used a Larsen acrylic primer on gyspum walls as instructed on product (walls had been skimmed 8+ weeks previous and moisture tested prior to sealing and tiling). 18 months later and it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I am currently in the process of trying a career change. I am half way through a 2 week professional tiling course, and after I have completed the course, I would be very keen to assist any professional tiler, in the hope to gain experience?. I am prepared to work for someone to...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum