Discuss T**t on a push bike in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Yesterday I pulled up in my van outside my house..i live on a hill, checked my mirror and opened my door about 6" as I always do to just check again nothing is coming and BANG some tit on a push bike doin at least 35mph hit the door, scared the Sh*t out of me, he went over the bars..due to the fact that the bike came to a sudden halt..he had a bit of a cut on his eye..he then said sorry I was going a bit fast and too close to the parked vehicles got on his bike and went, I went to shut the van and guess what...the door wouldn't close, it's bent right out of shape the front wing is bent..result being I kicked the door closed have to get in and out of the passenger door...now in need of an ldv convoy drivers door, preferably in white..so if anyone has one in there garage....

D

DHTiling

always look right then left..check twice and proceed....pmsl..what bad look mark mate...

G

GazTech

what !!! he never even bent his forks....I'm sure they will be if you see him again,around his fkin neck lol

F

Fekin

Unlucky, but he would probably have a right to claim for damages, so with him peddling off you got away with it.

T

tiler burden

well mark, now you have the chance to be starskey and hutch and gain entry by jumpin through the window..sorry mate that didnt help, i'll have a look in my garage tomorrow for a ldv van door...

ed

Reply to T**t on a push bike in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay