Search the forum,

Discuss Stabila levels on offer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

redlee

Just to let folks know a couple of independant builders merchants local to me have an offer on at the moment for a 3 pack of stabila levels (6',4' & 2') for around £55 (can't remember exactly i've a flyer in the van) not sure how much of a discount off normal it is but it seemed cheap to me.

A

albyshellshear

Try D&M tools on the internet £50 inc vat for 3 stabila levels 72" 24" 10" plus 3 carpenters pencils and a keyring level

D

doug boardley

Good but i'd be scared of the damage it'd do if dropped whilst over a bath or shower tray, the same with girder levels, the stabila ones on offer are the skinny ones.
lol Redlee, does that mean we should be afrid of tiling over baths etc, in case we drop a tile into bath etc:smilewinkgrin:

M

mikethetile

bath boards

make your own or buy one

its silly to take a chance with some elses bath

W

wolf33

CTD have an offer on stablia levels you get a free laser level too cant remember the price though picking some sticky up tomoz so i can let u know

Reply to Stabila levels on offer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen