Search the forum,

Discuss sCOTLAND vs ITALY HAMPDEN PARK SATURDAY 17th NOVEMBER 2007 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

What do tou think ,will us Scots beat the Tallys and Qualify for the EURO championships?

F

faithhealer

Good Luck to you haggis eaters cos' we won't be going.
You never know how the italians are going to react with all football being suspended over that fan being shot! (was only a matter of time wasn't it)

Anyway good luck again

D

dean39

Well,im looking forward to the biggest game in yrs for scotland,overall i would say we deserve to qualify after the way we have played in the competition so far,fingers crossed and im sure however it pans out,i wont have any finger nails left come full-time,good luck SCOTLAND.

R

Ric

Well for an Englishman (Scottish wife) living in Scotland its bitter sweet! sweet, because should scotland do it then happy days - bitter, because looks like England have blown it!

R

reaper72

All Together Now The Flower Of Scotland WhEN Will We See Or Is It Now.....i Would Walk 500 Miles......

Reply to sCOTLAND vs ITALY HAMPDEN PARK SATURDAY 17th NOVEMBER 2007 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen