Currently reading:
SBR Removal on bath taps???

Discuss SBR Removal on bath taps??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Hmmmm, have a look at evo stick adhesive remover, read instructions though just to make sure but this stuff is my secret weapon!

i once accidentally trampled a bit of jasmine silicone in to a 7 grand cream carpet at the end of job whilst talking to customer, I knew it was game over, tried to wipe it out but the area the size of the palm of my hand had turned a matted cement grey... It was ruined. I held my hands up and offered to take the hit on my insurance... He smugly said we'll wait till tomorrow and see if you can get it out first... Tomorrow I turned up with evo stick adhesive remover and my vac and one hour later it was completely removed... I've never seen a look of gutted but amazed look on a customers face like this in my life. I dodged a bullet and the customer was speechless

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to SBR Removal on bath taps??? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement