Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Sbr latex in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
anyone who may know where i may buy large quantities of SBR the white co- polymer liquid used as a bonding agent, commercial sellers if possible ??? :hurray::thumbsup: thanks for any replies

Reaction score
Thanks Geoff but they not going to be competitive enough for me , i need something like a representatives tel number or a contact at a big importers . need it in 2ooltr drums :lol::thumbsup:

Reaction score
Thanks Gary been looking on there and sent messages to a few :thumbsup: isn't it wrong that we don't have the same as alibaba here in the uk ? but then we are in rip-off britain where manufacturers will only deal with big company s so the smaller traders cant compete ,Bankers !! the establishment still control us all :mad2:

Reaction score
Just phoned them mate and the woman was , go by it off some other company in sheffield who sells it by the 25 ltr !!! a lot of them are stuck -up there own exerts pipes , and are not interested in selling !:)

Reply to Sbr latex in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks